What's new

vnStat WebUI page not found vnStat & connmon

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

HUNited

Occasional Visitor
Hi all, after few days, the vnStat and the connmon script webUI pages lost. No after restart (because my router is all days restarting automatical). For example, vnStat send mails about 3-4 days, and no more. In amtm admin i see WebUI for dn-vnstat is available at: WebUI page not found. Only help if i uninstall packages, and reinstall, but this is only temporary solution. Have anyone an idea?

If you use the script to reboot the router every day, once in a blue moon you'll find the USB attached drive won't be recognised. This is a possible cause of the issue you are seeing. *I see little point in rebooting the router every day - my next deliberate reboot will probably be for a firmware update!

My router have many client, and lost some if i no restart sometimes (and i knew only every day solution, but i think probably enough once a week).
But if my USB SSD no attached, how works for example the transmission, or NAS services? I use every day the NAS.

Thanks.

Hi all, after few days, the vnStat and the connmon script webUI pages lost. No after restart (because my router is all days restarting automatical). For example, vnStat send mails about 3-4 days, and no more. In amtm admin i see WebUI for dn-vnstat is available at: WebUI page not found. Only help if i uninstall packages, and reinstall, but this is only temporary solution. Have anyone an idea?

Whenever you run into this scenario of "missing" webGUI pages, type the following commands (including the enclosing curly braces) in an SSH terminal window & post the output:
Bash:
{
    ls -AlF /www/user*.asp ; echo
    grep -E 'url: "user[0-9]+.asp",' /www/require/modules/menuTree.js
}
Does the last set of entries match the add-ons that you have currently installed?
Which installed add-ons are currently "missing" from the above list?