What's new

Why aren't the directions to hard reset stickied?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

heysoundude

Part of the Furniture
@L&LD this is a question for you, since I seem to recall you're a mod and have the various processes codified for people:
forgive my brain, but I'd love a sticky with links of all the different resets we can (and occasionally NEED to) do - why isn't it here after all these years?

@L&LD this is a question for you, since I seem to recall you're a mod and have the various processes codified for people:
forgive my brain, but I'd love a sticky with links of all the different resets we can (and occasionally NEED to) do - why isn't it here after all these years?
1. Can you remove the "Release" prefix from your title as you are not announcing the release of anything.
2. L&LD is not a mod.
3. There's already a sticky at the top of the Asus Wireless forum authored by RMerlin.

why isn't it here after all these years?
This is something better found on Asus' own FAQ, since the procedure can vary too much between models, firmwares and hardware revisions.