What's new

Wi-Fi is sporadic at best.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ScottEG70

New Around Here
I am new to the site but I hope someone can give me a way to fix this. Everything will be working fine and then we will lose Wi-Fi on almost all devices, for about two minutes. I have a AT&T BGW210-700 wireless voice gateway (not using AT&T Wi-Fi)
plugged in to a Asus GT-AX1100, and that is AiMeshed to Asus GT-AC5300. The house is over 2000SqFoot and the routers are located on opposite sides of the house. I have have no clue why this has started. Any ideas of what would cause?

By what you are saying about loosing WIFI for two minutes it may be that one or both of your 5 GHz bands is resetting due to RADAR detection. Would be best to set the band used for backhaul to a non-DFS channel at 80 MHz. Channel 36 would be a good starting place. I would use 80 MHz because the GT-AC5300 is a WIFI 5 router and will not be able to use the 160 MHz bandwidth.