What's new

Wireless prof. default settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hw1380

Regular Contributor
I have changed some settings in "Wireless -> Prof." tab for both bands some time ago.
I have read in a similar thread that it is recommended to keep the default settings but I cannot remember the default settings anymore.

Where can I find the default settings for Firmware version 380.58 ?
Info: there are only 802.11n and 802.11ac devices connected.

Is it true that I have to disable "explicit beamforming" especially for Apple devices like iPhone ?

I have changed some settings in "Wireless -> Prof." tab for both bands some time ago.
I have read in a similar thread that it is recommended to keep the default settings but I cannot remember the default settings anymore.

Where can I find the default settings for Firmware version 380.58 ?
Info: there are only 802.11n and 802.11ac devices connected.

Is it true that I have to disable "explicit beamforming" especially for Apple devices like iPhone ?

Would help to know what router model and what band 2.4/5 or both.

Here are default setting.

24.JPG 5.JPG

I've heard mixed, some say keep beam forming off with apple products, heard others say this is no longer an issue.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!