Zyxel’s line of cloud-managed business networking products includes new 802.11ac access points, and Gigabit Ethernet switches, all designed to support Nebula’s cloud-based architecture while simplifying device deployment and management via Zyxel’s Nebula Cloud Management dashboard.
Dubbed as “zero-touch” products, Nebula devices connect to the cloud, and are then auto-configured, lessening the need of highly-trained staff and other related deployment costs.
Cloud-managed Nebula access points include:
- NAP102 802.11ac Dual-radio Nebula Cloud Managed AP - MSRP $325
- NAP203 802.11ac Dual-radio\optimized Antenna 3x3 Nebula Cloud Managed AP - MSRP $475
- NAP303 802.11ac Dual-radio Smart Antenna 3x3 Nebula Cloud Managed AP - MSRP $915
- NAP353 802.11ac Dual-Radio External Antenna 3x3 Outdoor Access Point - MSRP $1,599.99
Features for the new wireless AC access points include dynamic channel selection, load balancing, and smart client steering, and have maximum link rates of 450 Mbps (NAP102) and 900 Mbps (NAP203, NAP303, and NAP353).
Cloud-managed Nebula Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches include:
- NSW100-28P 24-Port GbE Nebula Cloud Managed PoE Switch - MSRP $690
- NSW200-28P 24-Port GbE Nebula Cloud Managed PoE Switch with 10GbE Uplink - MSRP $915
Theses layer 2 PoE switches offer power budgets of 375 watts each and, aside from 24 GbE ports, they also include four 10 GbE SFP+ (NSW200-28P) or four Gigabit SFP/RJ-45 (NSW100-28P) ports.
Available now, Nebula’s access points and GbE switches include one-year service licenses with optional three-and five-year licenses also available.