What's new

AIProtection Asus apple notifications

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

helio58

Regular Contributor
Hi,
Anyone having problem when AIProtection enable? not receiving notifications in apple devices?
I have a couple security cameras that send alerts to my phone.
When I enable AIProtection network , I don't get the notifications.
Just to see if its just me.

Hi,
Anyone having problem when AIProtection enable? not receiving notifications in apple devices?
I have a couple security cameras that send alerts to my phone.
When I enable AIProtection network , I don't get the notifications.
Just to see if its just me.

I have a Samsung camera and if it detects motion during specific time frames it sends me a message. The AC1900P it is connected to has AIProtection enabled. It isn't causing me any problems however I have it connected using a VPN connection/client on my router.

Which specific feature of AiProtection did you enable?

Attachments

• Aiprotection.jpg
    Aiprotection.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 536
I have a Samsung camera and if it detects motion during specific time frames it sends me a message. The AC1900P it is connected to has AIProtection enabled. It isn't causing me any problems however I have it connected using a VPN connection/client on my router.
I m using a Amaryllo atom camera. it detects motion but is not sending the message.
It worked very well until i enable aiprotection.

Try disabling the Infected Device Protection and Blocking. It's possible that the camera generates traffic that is similar to that of a compromised device, causing it to get blocked by AiProtection.

Try disabling the Infected Device Protection and Blocking. It's possible that the camera generates traffic that is similar to that of a compromised device, causing it to get blocked by AiProtection.

It did not work.
I think I find the reason.
I must have accidentally enable DNS-based filtering.
When i disable it works

Attachments

• DNS-based Filtering.jpg
    DNS-based Filtering.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 539