What's new

Feature Request!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DAVIZINHO

Regular Contributor
Hi to everyone,
In first place, sorry for my poor english, is not my natural lenguaje and is dificult to me write.

I use merlin in a asus ac88u one month ago and its a awesome firmware!!

But i have a idea that can make easy the configuration of the router for People that change the firmware usually.
I have a list of static DHCP (more tan 15 devices), other list for Wireless filter (more tan 8) and other list for ports (more tan 20 ports).

Its a waste of time put manually all this info throught the web interface, and i have a Little idea.

Its posible to introduce a buton to "export/inport" list of DHCP (for example)??.
I can config only the dhcp statin info, and after a new config, i can import this info.?

thanks for read!
-Davizinho-

Can already be done with just two lines over SSH.

Code:
nvram set dhcp_staticlist="your_saved_info"
nvram commit

would this work with firewall url list? I have a bunch of blocks in that is a pain to renter everytime. and is a text file fine or does it need to be certain format?
thanks
jack

Can already be done with just two lines over SSH.

Code:
nvram set dhcp_staticlist="your_saved_info"
nvram commit

first: THANKS!

perfect, this help me to import my saved info.

And how can i export this info?

thanks

Code:
nvram get dhcp_staticlist

would this work with firewall url list? I have a bunch of blocks in that is a pain to renter everytime. and is a text file fine or does it need to be certain format?
thanks
jack

It works for any nvram setting. Note that some might require a service or a router restart to become active.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!