What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.62_1 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Up and running on rt-ac87r with no issues. Upgraded from beta 62.

Thank you RMerlin for another excellent firmware.

Merlin great job! Thank You. No problem at the moment.

s.2016-09-24 14.54.45.jpg

Hi, on android Im getting an error for the openvpn sever, I exported the client file and imported on the phone like always.
In the phone I get openvpn server certiifcated verification failed
If I change the config to allow only username and password gives me the same error,
Any thoughts, Nobody with the same issue with VPN?
Thanks
RT 66U

The VPN server on the router looks like this

Common Name
Connected Since
Real Address Virtual Address MBytes Received MBytes Sent
UNDEF
Sat Sep 24 12:16:25 2016 1xx.1xx.1xx.17:9256 0.00 0.01

Same error, polarssl:ssl read error:x509 certificate verification failed e.g crl, ca or signature check failed
Can you post config and log?

Was the "X" at the end of client names in "show offline clients" enabled to delete clients like tool tip says it supposed too yet? really would love this to work

thanks again for the 380.62 release.
the only issue is the "Disk spindown idle time (in seconds)" function doesnt work anymore. I am using rt-n66u with 250gb HDD connected. Download master is also not in use. I have set the time limit of 400seconds. But the disk continue to spin even afer 400sec.

Pls advise.

Can you post config and log?
I had to use the default button on the openvpn, for some reason it must have survived the jffs format, I reset to default after installing this firmware and installed everything from scratch but now its working. thanks

The only thing I will observe, is that when moving from .61 to 62a2, to 62b1 to 62, each time my two OpenVPN server instances did not restart, even though on their config pages they were still on. (no factory reset.) I had hit "apply" on each config page to restart them, and then they restarted, restarting on reboots.

Otherwise, very smooth on my 87u

Hello, Have a general question. in my 68u I am using the time-machine function for my Macbook. Everything is working great, I have only one question can I rename the timemachine? it is named by default RT-AC68U-a218

My 68u Wifi performance isn't as good as with 3xx.59.
The auto wifi channel selection isn't good. it picked an overlapping channel on 2.4Ghz. I notice the 5Ghz link drop significantly on my PC when I got back. I factory reset it after installing the FW. Anyone notice wifi performance drop on your 68u?

Decided to give this a go tonight. Flashed from DD-WRT, and did a hard reset. It's up and running. Still having problems with Diablo 3 freezing, and then resuming with latency spikes. Does not happen on DD-WRT. Why does it only happen on ASUS/Merlin Firmware?

My AC3200 with v380.62 just crashed and not response to ping today.
I had to recycle the power to bring it back to life.

Been using 380.62 for 24hours, works great.

But, what's still bothering me since 380.3xxx is I can't disable this auto select channel option on 5Ghz.
auto select channel.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!