What's new

[ 3004.388.7 alpha 1 Build(s) ] Testing available build(s)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can se this on System Log - IPv6 Network Information page:

EDIT: Fixed: https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin.ng/commit/0ca6192d2afb14225e758bf9aaef27e546bdd150

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 17-50-23 ASUS Wireless Router GT-AX6000 - IPv6 Network Information.png

IPV6 network console.jpg

@RMerlin

Last edited:
Well I had to open my mouth!

Which browser is this? My GT-AX6000 with edge shows this page properly.
Tested with: Firefox, edge and Chrome all display wrong.

Tested with: Firefox, edge and Chrome all display wrong.
I am seeing the same thing here on my GT-AX6000.

FWIW, IPv6 is disabled on my system.

2 days deep with the latest alpha, and everything running smoothly.

I don't use IPV6, but this is what my System Log - IPV6 tab looks like using Brave, Edge, Firefox.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 163824.png

On a hunch I just disabled IPv6, and can confirm I also get this error with IPv6 disabled only. Otherwise everything else seems fine.

Same here, but I am 100% sure it worked normally after flash..?

Got about 100 of these in my logs "...ovpn-client1[2529]: AEAD Decrypt error: bad packet ID (may be a replay): [ #4160 ] -- see the man page entry for --no-replay and --replay-window for more info or silence this warning with --mute-replay-warnings" Never had these before. I have since added mute-replay-warnings to my VPN Custom Configuration.

2 days deep with the latest alpha, and everything running smoothly.

I don't use IPV6, but this is what my System Log - IPV6 tab looks like using Brave, Edge, Firefox.

View attachment 57574
Ditto... no menu. All running well otherwise.

Dirty update - all work just fine, time zone too;)

After a long test period with tasmota sockets starting with 388.5 through 388.6_2 up to now 3004.388.7_alpha1-g4c689dffeb (dirty upgrades starting with clean 388.5), I can say that 3004.388.7_alpha1-g4c689dffeb has been running stable and without errors for 2 days now.

"System Log - IPv6 Network Information" works fine here with ipv6 native enabled.

Thumbs up!!!

I want to thank both @RMerlin and @dave14305 again for there joint effort on 3004_388.7_alpha1. I experienced constant "random" loss of cron job entries with previous versions, but I have not seen a single recurrence since the first iteration of alpha1. I don't enable either UPnP or IPv6 on my network, so some of the other major changes do not affect me. 👍

Second build of alpha1 installed on my RT-AX86U Pro main/AP combo at my cabin. All ok after getting through the setup with these new routers.

Just put the lastest Alpha on a remote AX56u, will see on the next few days what are the comments like.

Quick update, took just few minutes to run the latest Alpha, no issues were rised,
UPNP worked as should, few IOT device reconnected to the network just like that (Xiaomi cameras included).

As usual, good work people.
No reason to mess with my home setup currently, will test it on Beta.

Last edited:
This morning, after more than four days without any errors, the rude awakening: all Tasmota sockets that were connected to the main router (2.4 GHz) are disconnected and cannot reconnect. In the log I can see that they are trying to reconnect, probably not getting an IP address and therefore giving up the connection.
If I turn the WiFi off and on, all tasmotas can connect again.

I will go back to set up stable 388.6_2 and see if this will happen after 4 days or more too.... BIG SIGH

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    897.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!