What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reinstalled absolution seems fine! thanks for your help
You run an outdated version of it, the current version is Kj.
Use the Entware package updater in the ps menu on AB.
After the update, use the purge certificates function in ps. This is mandatory when updating to this version, some changes in pixelserv-tls require this.

Last edited:
You run an outdated veraion of it, the current version is Kj.
Use the Entware package updater in the ps menu on AB.
After the update, use the perge certificates function in ps. This is mandatory when updating to this version, some changes in pixelserv-tls require this.
done working perfectly now

If that was my router, I would wipe the jffs partition, remove the attached devices and wipe them.
Then I would reinstall the firmware and completely manually configure everything, using new passwords all around.
Never expose any services to WAN, except you know exactly what you do, not even UPNP on WAN side.

Having unknown processes at a regular high percentage screams for a compromised router. And with that possibly your LAN devices.
I've done what you've recommended above and the problem still persist. I've narrowed down the culprit to be an old android phone on the 2.4G band. Once I disconnected the phone from the Wifi, the cpu % drops immediately. I've now factory reset the phone and everything has been fine for the last few days. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.

Hello everyone!

I installed pixelsrv-tls, however, if it is active, the ORIGIN program will not work properly. It opens and can not communicate with EA servers (when it is open, in fact, it loads infinitely)

Sorry if I'm wrong section, but I did not find a dedicated topic just for Pixelsrv.

Can anyone help me? Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I installed pixelsrv-tls, however, if it is active, the ORIGIN program will not work properly. It opens and can not communicate with EA servers (when it is open, in fact, it loads infinitely)

Sorry if I'm wrong section, but I did not find a dedicated topic just for Pixelsrv.

Can anyone help me? Thank you!
- close the ORIGIN application
- in AB, select f option 1
- open ORIGIN
- look for the blocked domain that might be ORIGIN related
- in AB, use the el function to whitelist domain

Guys,
Out of curiosity, do following stats look "normal"?
Especially slu, tmo and cls.
slh 20603 # of accepted HTTPS requests
slm 322 # of rejected HTTPS requests (missing certificate)
sle 0 # of rejected HTTPS requests (certificate available but bad)
slu 857 # of dropped HTTPS requests (unknown error)

err 0 # of dropped requests (failed to accept client connection)
tmo 2624 # of dropped requests (client timeout before connection accepted)
cls 5517 # of dropped requests (client disconnect before connection accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.