What's new

[AC86U] Smart Connect rule

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dsancho

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I can't figure out how to setup correctly smart connect rules... I made a lot of research on google and on this wonderfull forum but I still lost.

I just want to connect all my ac devices to the 5Ghz band unless the 5Ghz bandwidth utilisazion is greater than 80% for example.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks !
David

Hi,

I can't figure out how to setup correctly smart connect rules... I made a lot of research on google and on this wonderfull forum but I still lost.

I just want to connect all my ac devices to the 5Ghz band unless the 5Ghz bandwidth utilisazion is greater than 80% for example.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks !
David

Maybe like this? Im no expert on it as the docs for it are not exactly straight forward.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 1,692
Thanks I will try this !

ime, Smart Connect isn't so smart at all, and configuring all those esoteric parameters is ridiculously convoluted, so I've turned Smart Connect off and simply allow wireless devices to select the band which works best for them. you don't need Smart Connect.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!