What's new

aicloud remode access

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

larry axtell

Occasional Visitor
How can I access the usb attached disk remotely? I can do it on the local network but I dont know how to
do it outside without a static ip.

Read the information at the top of the AiCloud page, it contains instructions as well as links to documentation on Asus's website.

How can I access the usb attached disk remotely? I can do it on the local network but I dont know how to
do it outside without a static ip.
You gotta get a DDNS which makes it possible to connect to your router even when your public IP changes.
You can create for example make "larryaxtell.asuscomm.com" and using that url to connect to your router.
I mostly connect remotely through FTP myself..

You gotta get a DDNS which makes it possible to connect to your router even when your public IP changes.
You can create for example make "larryaxtell.asuscomm.com" and using that url to connect to your router.
I mostly connect remotely through FTP myself..
I have been unsuccessful with DDNS. Verizon wireless and Att wireless block the ports from forwarding. I also have exede satellite isp. I am told that wont work either.

Read the information at the top of the AiCloud page, it contains instructions as well as links to documentation on Asus's website.
I have been unsuccessful with DDNS. Verizon wireless and Att wireless block the ports from forwarding. I also have exede satellite isp. I am told that wont work either.