What's new

Hello, I have a problem about AiCloud.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jacky10X

New Around Here
Hello,
My problem is can't watch the video online while using another account. The admin account can watch the video online.
When using the another account, it return 401 error code. It seems like the permission problem.
The another account's permission set it to R/W and it is still not working. Is there anything that i am missing??
The another account can view the image, download but it can't watch the video online.

Welcome to the forums @Jacky10X.

I don't use AiCloud (nor do I recommend it), but isn't that how it should work?

How are you accessing the files? What OS? What method (file explorer or browser)? Are your devices caching your login status?

Have you tried rebooting the router and the devices you're using to connect to it?

Hello,

I am using the web browser (edge, chrome) to access the files in Windows 11. My devices do not cache the login status. Even clearing the browser data. It still does not work.

In the sub-account, I can directly view images by left click them in the browser but the video can't, the video player showed a black screen and the google chrome console returned 401 (Unauthorized) and 403 (Forbidden). Meanwhile, I'm able to do it in the main account(admin account). Their Samba and FTP permission settings are completely the same.

It also works when I allowed guest login but becomes available to everyone to access any files. I want to limit the files which can be accessed.

Last edited: