What's new

[Alpha] Pre-release test builds available (both 380 and 382 branches)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
when applying after selecting auto the unit reboots. and yes i have qos off.
Do you have AI-Protection enabled this will not work with CTF.

Yours should sort of look like this.
Nope, I have not this option (control box) at all with QOS enabled. I haven't tried with QOS disabled, but I don't know if it's supposed to be normal in this case.

Inviato dal mio LG-H870 utilizzando Tapatalk

Nope, I have not this option (control box) at all with QOS enabled. I haven't tried with QOS disabled, but I don't know if it's supposed to be normal in this case.

Inviato dal mio LG-H870 utilizzando Tapatalk
Maybe Asus got rid of this misleading setting in certain situations.

Send me image of your situation please.
when i select auto and then apply the router reboots. when i log back in and go back to this page its back on off.

Attachments

• nat disabled.PNG
    nat disabled.PNG
    222.2 KB · Views: 431
  • qos1.PNG
    qos1.PNG
    294.6 KB · Views: 529
3100 working excellent with 382.2 A2, 3266. This should go beta it's solid best my 3100 has worked since 382 was introduced.

when i select auto and then apply the router reboots. when i log back in and go back to this page its back on off.
Reset to factory defaults and set it right away. As you config the system should warn you that the setting conflicts with Hardware Acceleration.

3100 working excellent with 382.2 A2, 3266. This should go beta it's solid best my 3100 has worked since 382 was introduced.
I Concur this is a really good build.

Did the webgui url change in the latest Alpha for the RT-68 (RT-AC68U_382.2_alpha2-gdef3266)

I just get a:
Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

Did the webgui url change in the latest Alpha for the RT-68 (RT-AC68U_382.2_alpha2-gdef3266)

I just get a:
Welcome to nginx!
If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.
Sorry man got me it's some kind of proxy you have setup.

Where I can set HW acceleration on RT-AC86U? In which page/tab I mean

You can't. The firmware will automatically enable or disable it depending on whether you use any incompatible features. Check the Tools -> Sysinfo page to see the HW acceleration state.

So the “One CPU at 100%” bug I’ve been having is due to the “process” below, found by using the “top” command in SSH. Make sense to anyone else? AC3100, latest 382 alpha, all AI protection on, absolution and transmission installed.

User:nobody
Stat:R
Command: usr/sbin/portmap

That's used by NFS.

Hey @RMerlin Testing the new Alpha. No problems until now. I don't know what this entry is in my logs.
Code:
Dec 17 03:45:16 kernel: ERR[update_qos_data_by_mac:3568] Failed to find udb entry by skb src-MAC!
I'm using both AC3100 and AC68U.
EDIT: This log entry not an issue on the AC68U.
This issue [Resolved] with reset to factory defaults.

Last edited:
Upgraded my 86U to 382.2 alpha 2, hoping it would solve my DNSCrypt "issue" (older AC66U/AC68U configs not working), but no change (makes sense if I'm the real problem...).

Not sure whether it's the 86U or 382. Might find out once there's a stable 382 for the 68U...

I wanted to check what the newest alpha was for the 68U but when I click on the link in the first post or use the pre-beta link on the lostrealm site, I am taken to a OneDrive site that just says "Sorry, an error has occurred."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!