What's new

amtm amtm 4.5 - the Asuswrt-Merlin Terminal Menu, April 21, 2024

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Even I can‘t wait for 5.0 to see the light and get that burden off of me :mad: There are major changes to the code - so profound that this amtm 4.0 release seems like a minor update.
just code changes, or are there things we should think about and prepare for, functionality- and option-wise?
(just how profound are the upcoming changes??)

just code changes, or are there things we should think about and prepare for, functionality- and option-wise?
(just how profound are the upcoming changes??)
No preparation is required, the update routine takes care of everything - as Diversion always does when I change things around.
This amtm update is part of it and already contains new code for Diversion 5.x.

However, we may have to say goodbye to uiDivStats if there's no update to its code. It will no longer be able to scrape the dnsmasq log as the log format changes.

Is anyone else getting this after the update?

Code:
 j5 open     uiDivStats    4.3.3     <- 3.0.2

As far as I see, 3.0.2 is the latest version of uiDivStats.

Last edited:
No preparation is required, the update routine takes care of everything - as Diversion always does when I change things around.
This amtm update is part of it and already contains new code for Diversion 5.x.

However, we may have to say goodbye to uiDivStats if there's no update to its code. It will no longer be able to scrape the dnsmasq log as the log format changes.
@bluzfanmr1 I put into bold what thelonelycoder stated.

Is anyone else getting this after the update?

Code:
 j5 open     uiDivStats    4.3.3     <- 3.0.2

As far as I see, 3.0.2 is the latest version of uiDivStats.
Thanks for reporting this error. I've released a minor update.

Minor update for amtm, no version change.
This fixes a missing reset of a variable and would show the Diversion version number instead for the following installed script.

Use u to update.

And I want to thank @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow for his persistence for adding the TZ timezone and using UTC for the date in the Router date keeper rd script.
Your code has made it into the file.
I apologize for not adding the merit to the original post.
No worries. It is better to see it in action. Thank you for the inclusion.

Even I can‘t wait for 5.0 to see the light and get that burden off of me :mad: There are major changes to the code - so profound that this amtm 4.0 release seems like a minor update.
I know you have been busy making profound changes to diversion. I can't wait to try them out.

Thank you @thelonelycoder for the continued improvements to AMTM, and for the inclusion of BACKUPMON, @SomeWhereOverTheRainBow's additions to the Router Date Keeper and @Ranger802004's Domain-Based VPN Routing Script! We truly appreciate you!

I don't know about anyone else, but I for one am VERY excited for Diversion v5.0!
Great work on BACKUPMON. I can't wait for Diversion v5.0 as well!

FYI - I'm getting this when I run vr:
1697039875870.png

Last edited:
FYI - I'm getting this when I run vr:
You must have an older version installed because the default action is to load the menu without a command argument, I would recommend to update as amtm was integrated as of v2.1.1 for Domain VPN Routing.

This appears to be an issue with running install argument when it's already installed, I'll make a minor patch.
Should I remove the install argument? In my testing it is not needed but I never configured anything.

Should I remove the install argument? In my testing it is not needed but I never configured anything.
I just published a beta to address this condition but probably may be wise to leave without an argument and let it load the menu, the install option is there if they want to install. Can you have separate functions for loading the tool and installing/uninstalling?

I just published a beta to address this condition but probably may be wise to leave without an argument and let it load the menu, the install option is there if they want to install. Can you have separate functions for loading the tool and installing/uninstalling?
They are separate, a new install uses the Argument while when installed it just runs the file.
I‘ll fire up the Workhorse and revert the change.

They are separate, a new install uses the Argument while when installed it just runs the file.
I‘ll fire up the Workhorse and revert the change.
That should work perfect, the original post about the command argument being needed was from an older version of Domain VPN Routing before the SSH UI was developed for it.

That should work perfect, the original post about the command argument being needed was from an older version of Domain VPN Routing before the SSH UI was developed for it.
Back to normal, for those that updated, amtm will again show a minor update.

Back to normal, for those that updated, amtm will again show a minor update.
amtm is now very very slow (more than a minute) to show the various versions status when using option U but still not showing a minor update for amtm.
1697053322633.png

1697053446902.png

Was not like that earlier this morning...

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!