What's new

Anyone else has problems with WiFi devices constantly disonnecting?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

RejZoR

Regular Contributor
Running ASUS RT-AC87U with Merlin 384.13_1. My iPhone XR with iOS 13.2.3 is constantly losing WiFi connection and reconnects after several seconds of being on LTE after connection drops. My ASUS Transformer netbook is also constantly losing connection and reconnecting, especially when under load (and by that I mean just browsing web). Only my other laptop very rarely does that but still happens sometimes.

There used to be a similar problem in the past and then a fix was found for connection dropping. Is this reoccurring by some chance?

Look outside! See that alien mother ship covering the sky? :cool:

Disable Auto channel, scan your place for wireless networks, change the channels you use if needed, test again. No issues to report here, but I'm using different devices, probably on different channels and with different router settings. Hard to tell what's wrong with your setup.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!