What's new

Archer AX11000 (not GT-AX11000) support?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jaspalX

New Around Here
Hi, is the Archer AX11000 supported? I tried to install the GT-AX11000 firmware but the admin ui rejected it and said it was the wrong file type....the Archer firmware have .bin endings...
Thanks.

Hi, is the Archer AX11000 supported? I tried to install the GT-AX11000 firmware but the admin ui rejected it and said it was the wrong file type....the Archer firmware have .bin endings...
Thanks.
TPLink router will not use Asus firmware.

Thanks.
Of course the Archer AX11000 rejected the Asus Merlin firmware. You are trying to use a firmware designed for Asus routers on a completely different manufacturer's product.
Per the https://www.asuswrt-merlin.net/ site:
"Asuswrt-Merlin is a third party alternative firmware for Asus routers, with a special emphasis on tweaks and fixes rather than radical changes or collecting as many features as possible."

OMG what an idiot! sry for such a dumb question. I'm thinking of an old asus router I had when I used merlin