What's new

ASUS AX 11000 Router Slow WIFI Speeds on Fiber Gig

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

username4565

New Around Here
Hi,

I am having an issue on my Asus AX 11000 in which the wifi speeds are slow compared to the provided Frontier NVG468MQ. On the Frontier NVG468MQ, I was able to reach over 500 down and 500 up on 5 Ghz wifi. However, my Asus router is struggling to reach 300mbps down on wifi 6. I have tried changing the channel, turning off 160 Mhz, turning off every wifi standard before wifi 6 and I don't see a difference in speed.

Hi,

I am having an issue on my Asus AX 11000 in which the wifi speeds are slow compared to the provided Frontier NVG468MQ. On the Frontier NVG468MQ, I was able to reach over 500 down and 500 up on 5 Ghz wifi. However, my Asus router is struggling to reach 300mbps down on wifi 6. I have tried changing the channel, turning off 160 Mhz, turning off every wifi standard before wifi 6 and I don't see a difference in speed.
I have a similar issue with Fios. But instead its my upload being capped at like 250Mbps. My download seems to be able to hit around 400-650Mbps depending on server and device

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!