What's new

ASUS RT-AX86U AiCloud HDD device list "Stacked"

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MrJasonLeung

New Around Here
Greetings, I have recently upgraded my ASUS RT-AX86U from the official ASUS firmware to Asus-Merlin v3004.388.6_2. However, after accessing AiCloud, I noticed that the HDD device list is "stacked" making it impossible to select items precisely. What actions should I undertake to resolve this?:)

1713721421216.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums @MrJasonLeung.

Clear your browser cache. Refresh the page. Use another browser.

ASUS RT-AX86U AiCloud HDD device list "Stacked"​

Welcome to the forums @MrJasonLeung.

Clear your browser cache. Refresh the page. Use another browser.
Hello, I appreciate your response. Despite clearing all browser cache and cookies, refreshing the page, logging in via "InPrivate" mode, and trying both Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, the issue persists. At present, I am utilizing the mobile version as a temporary solution. Thank you. :)

1713724187159.png

Did you reset the router with initialize then manually reconfigure the router after you flashed the Merlin firmware?

Did you reset the router with initialize then manually reconfigure the router after you flashed the Merlin firmware?
Hello, thank you for your response. I have just upgraded the Merlin firmware and have not reset the router yet. I will try your suggestion shortly. Thank you. :)

Same issue on mine RT-AX86U-Pro. I reset the router, I installed a new Windows OS (it was a coincidence) tested on Chrome and Edge. And I know it was posted by other users.
AiCloud.jpg

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!