What's new

Asus DSL N55U Annex B

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Furiosa

New Around Here
Hello Guys,

It's my first post on this forum and im here to ask help with a Router Model: DSL N55U Annex B.
I just bought this Router from Ebay, ex owner was having setup for him and he didnt gave me any login details so i decided to make a Reset (30-30-30 Reset). After this reset Router it's running but doesnt save any Setting, ive tried also to reinstall firmware from router website but nothing happens (after refresh of website it's like i didnt made anything) i also tried to reinstall firmware using Asus Restoration i setup everything nice (ip/mask) cable it's ok (router see computer and also router it's in restoration mode) but when i press upload time it's running and doesnt upload anything .
i can connect on router from website via wifi but what ever i setup there doesnt save (even if i change the SSID name doesnt change (it persist ASUS). I also tried to reset Firmware from website and also from button but the problem it's still there. Did someone had this problem till now ? any help please?

Also on website interface when i make any modifications router doesnt respond to anything (even reboot) website load till 100% but router doesnt take any command (it's like i dont do anything)

Sorry for my bad English. Claudiu.

Last edited: