What's new

ASUS RT-87U OPEN PORTS? (ASUS MERLIN FIRM)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

NovatoAsus

New Around Here
First, apologize for my English.

I am writing to try to solve the problem I have with my Asus RT-87U router and its almost complete closed ports.
Asus Merlin RT-87U 380.69.

This router uses it in triple Vlan mode (movistar-telefonica), to have internet and television at home.
Before doing anything, carry out a test of ports, to see in general how it was, and then see if I could get one open or not. And nothing, everything closed (more than closed some page said hidden), all with the windows firewall turned off.

I have configured as in theory for the opening of ports, through the virtual server, I have also tried to do it from the DMZ with the same result. He also looked at the registration system, forwarding ports, if they were, AND THEY ARE, but it does not work.

OxFjTYz.png

I do not know what else to look at or do, because all the results are the same. All closed ports. I have not seen any open port yet.