What's new

Asus rt-ac66u does not work. 3 lights up (WAN / LAN1 / LAN2)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

borcov_1990

New Around Here
Good afternoon.
I apologize for my English, I translate through a translator.
I have an asus rt-ac66u rev A1 router.
He recently broke. I took it to the Service Center, they refused to repair me.

The breakdown is as follows:
1. 3 indicators light up (Wan / Lan1 / Lan2). Nothing else happens, there is no further download.
2. The router does not boot.
3. Unable to connect to the router. The web interface does not work. The LAN cable, the computer does not see the router.

Maybe someone faced such a problem?
Tell me what may not be working?

maybe there is a circuit board?

possibly firmware for nand memory

I ask you to help me with advice.

A couple of things to try:

1. Try putting the router in the recovery mode. If you go to the ASUS web site hopefully you can download a manual or explanation of how to do this in your native language. You will also need to download from their site a rescue utility.

2. If that doesn't work see if you can borrow a power supply from someone else that has the same or similar ASUS router and see if that helps. Most ASUS routers use 19v but the size of the plug varies between models.

Beyond that It is probably time to buy another router.

A couple of things to try:

1. Try putting the router in the recovery mode. If you go to the ASUS web site hopefully you can download a manual or explanation of how to do this in your native language. You will also need to download from their site a rescue utility.

2. If that doesn't work see if you can borrow a power supply from someone else that has the same or similar ASUS router and see if that helps. Most ASUS routers use 19v but the size of the plug varies between models.

Beyond that It is probably time to buy another router.

I've already tried and tested all this)

Died nand chip zentel A5U1GA31ATS -BC (C322ENND8).
I ordered a new one for $ 5, now the question is where to get the firmware for this chip?
Or can you put it in place and try to flash it?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!