What's new

Beta ASUS ZenWiFi Pro ET12 Firmware version 9.0.0.6.102.4856

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Anyone still experiencing issues with this beta? Thinking of switching back

On the latest stable and getting this log constantly :

error.png

HELP 😢

I upgraded to 4856 and now my system is all wonky. I've rebooted and now my whole mesh system keeps rebooting. Only way to stop reboots is to power off the mesh nodes. I want to revert back to the most recent non-beta firmware but can't locate it on the ASUS website.

Can someone forward me a link to the xt12's most recent non-beta release.

FYI - I'm running one XT12 as my router and have 7 nodes throughout a 6500 sq.ft. home. The house is one story so very large and many dead spots requiring the multiplicity of nodes. Have tried less nodes but I end up with dead spots.

HELP 😢

I upgraded to 4856 and now my system is all wonky. I've rebooted and now my whole mesh system keeps rebooting. Only way to stop reboots is to power off the mesh nodes. I want to revert back to the most recent non-beta firmware but can't locate it on the ASUS website.

Can someone forward me a link to the xt12's most recent non-beta release.

FYI - I'm running one XT12 as my router and have 7 nodes throughout a 6500 sq.ft. home. The house is one story so very large and many dead spots requiring the multiplicity of nodes. Have tried less nodes but I end up with dead spots.
This topic is ment for the ET12.

The most recent non-beta FW for the XT12 can be found here: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/..._XT12_300438822127.zip?model=zenwifi pro xt12

Also see: https://www.asus.com/supportonly/zenwifi pro xt12/helpdesk_bios/

Yes Im still on this beta. I havent had any problems so far. For me it seems stable. Gui is a bit slow compared to my RX-88U.

Well, effectively all of the 3.0.0.6.xxx level firmware (still) is.

wow this is still in beta.
There is a a later firmare version than this, (3.0.0.4.388.23013) dated April 2023, but, for me this is still the most stable. A bit disappointing really that Asus cant do better on there most expensive Router.

There is a a later firmare version than this, (3.0.0.4.388.23013) dated April 2023, but, for me this is still the most stable. A bit disappointing really that Asus cant do better on there most expensive Router.
That is just another 3.0.0.4 release and the beta is based on the new 3.0.0.6 code.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 133048.jpg

Yikes that's too long wait for beta to become RTM. Almost a year since first beta. Also no update for this "once premium" mesh system since April 2023. It seems like Asus has completely lost it on it's 3.0.0.6 series of firmwares.

Could also be no (major) issues on the beta, and/or, not enough feedback to necessitate moving forward from there either.

Either way, the sky is not falling.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!