What's new

AT&T fiber 1000 speed is throttling and other ipv4 issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yeah the Asus and the modem are on different subnets

Figured out my Issue it was yet again one of Asus "gamer" settings that was breaking the internet for me. I think I'm goin to return this router as the whole reason I got it was because it was one of the few router to be certified by Nvidia for GeForce now. But apparently all it's features don't play nice with my ISP

Any ideas on a good router? I guess I'm in the market for one again

Stay away from netgear imo. It could just be a lemon router, you try a new one maybe?

Did you have QOS enabled? If thats enabled it will cut your speeds in half. Plus its a known fact that, bridge mode, ip passthrough and what ever else is tried on the the at&t gateways are broken.

Thats why I use the dumb switch method.

Stay away from netgear imo. It could just be a lemon router, you try a new one maybe?
yep I got 2 of them, same issue besides I doubt its a hardware defect if its a specific setting that's breaking it, actually i was going to go for Netgear lol

i see, lol. Well I hope you get the issues fixed man.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!