What's new

AX86u Heavy LAN traffic and needs to hookup to changing LAN addresses.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

VideoE

New Around Here
I'm a Networking Newbie and Video Engineer. I want to use my router (if Possible) to run two 1GB each subnets and be flexible as far as hooking up to another external router to a WAN service. I'm would like to have 2 independent switches running many streams of NDI, (a video over IP software solution that can eat up 150 mg per second with each device) to/from cameras and computers with static ip's that I would like to set permanently. The AX86U, computers and cameras are a package with a vMix production computer, using NDI, that then travels to hotels where the router would hook up to their hardwired WAN connection. The 2 LANs would be ideally 10.0.1.x and 10.0.2.x and whatever the hotels' or convention centers' address would be. (Often a 192.168.x.x address). If I can set this up with the AX86U what would be best practices?

I'm currently 'in show' so my response time may be not the best, so thanks ahead-of-time.
Eric