Hi, to correct my issue. First of all I noticed no code changes between alpha4 en beta1 so that it was weird that I run into problems. Finally I went back to 384.18 and restored a backup of my configuration before I went to alpha4. There I noticed that all my static IP configuration dissapeared. So I reconfigured that and got stuff running again and made a config backup. Today I also backup up jffs, updated to 384.19_beta1 and I run into the same problem as before but now I did let it settle for a bit and my internet connection recovered. After that I did need to load the backup of jffs partition again. Now everything is running on 384.19_beta1. So to make a long story short my first issue was my impatience, but I did need to recover the jffs partitionDirty flashed from 384.19_alpha4 to 384.19_beta1 and lost my internet connection. Dirty flashed back to 384.19_alpha4 and my internet connection was available again. Bit short on time now to look at the logs. Router model RT-AC86U.