What's new

Solved Cloudflare DoT test

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Unetwork

Hi,

A few days ago, I noticed that the Cloudflare Test no longer works under Firefox 117.0.

1693328770479.png

So we can say that Firefox is messed up and prevents Cloudflare from being tested ? Isn't it the router ?

Thank you.

Last edited:
1.1.1.1/help works for me on Firefox 117 on Win 11. Tried it on Firefox on Manjaro Linux and it failed.

Edit: Firefox on Linux was version 116.3. Went back and checked again and the test still failed.

Last edited:
uBlock origin interferes with the test, so try whitelisting the site if you are running uBlock Origin.

uBlock origin interferes with the test, so try whitelisting the site if you are running uBlock Origin.
I run uBlock Origin on all my Firefox installs. Windows worked. Next guess?

I run uBlock Origin on all my Firefox installs. Windows worked. Next guess?
Force an update of the EasyPrivacy list on your Linux Firefox uBlock Origin. It failed for me earlier, and after forcing a list update, now it works. No guessing necessary when you look into the details of what's happening.

Thank you all for your answers.

I confirm that the problem comes from UblockOrigin (I had not thought of it) after deactivating the addon, the test works without problem under Firefox :

1693378517982.png

I can also confirm that by forcing the "EasyPrivacy" update, the 1.1.1.1 test works again with the addon active on Firefox 👍

So the test problem was not with the router. Thanks for these tips !

Last edited: