What's new

connection issue RT AX86U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

davelian

Occasional Visitor
Hei guys,

I've connection problem with my asus router AX86U in last few days now. my router lost connection 5 ,6,7 hours and then suddenly lost connection. The only way to get connection is restart the router and then its happened again. I'm on Latest version of Merlin also tried beta version but same results. Can you guys help me here?

Hei guys,

I've connection problem with my asus router AX86U in last few days now. my router lost connection 5 ,6,7 hours and then suddenly lost connection. The only way to get connection is restart the router and then its happened again. I'm on Latest version of Merlin also tried beta version but same results. Can you guys help me here?
OK, we can not guess what connection. WAN, Ethernet or WIFI? Main or guest WIFI? Would assume WAN but... If it is WAN try another cable between the modem or ONT and the router WAN port.

OK, we can not guess what connection. WAN, Ethernet or WIFI? Main or guest WIFI? Would assume WAN but... If it is WAN try another cable between the modem or ONT and the router WAN port.
From ISP modem/router bridge mode to ax86U. From there all my network is configured. I only used Wi-Fi not WAN. I changed also new cable between but same result. I never had this issue before. (Used Main WiFi no guests Wi-Fi ).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!