What's new

Constant disconnects (Wifi) and unable to delete manually assigned IP's 384.16

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DuMees

New Around Here
Hi All,

I have constant disconnects on my wifi. I have 3x 86U's. 2 wired as AImesh.

I've disabled the 5G, did all the beam disabling etc. Read everything I could find. Moved the routers etc, factory reset and so on. Log gives me a couple of errors consistant:

kernel: jffs2: Argh. No free space left for GC. nr_erasing_blocks is 0. nr_free_blocks is 0. (erasableempty: yes, erasingempty: yes, erasependingempty: yes)
kernel: jffs2: Error garbage collecting node at 00b312dc!

and

discover candidate node [](rssi: -76dbm) for weak signal strength client (rssi: -80dbm)
roamast: roaming reject!!! candidate rssi over threshold(-55dbm)

and

wlceventd: WLCEVENTD wlceventd_proc_event(401): eth5: Disassoc, status: 0, reason: Disassociated because sending station is leaving (or has left) BSS (8)
wlceventd: WLCEVENTD wlceventd_proc_event(386): eth5: Deauth_ind B0:, status: 0, reason: UNKNOWN (24)

Next to the disconnects did anyone else noticed that it is not possible to delete manually assigned IP's anymore? They keep comming back.

Your JFFS partition is full, most likely because of the Traffic Analyzer database not properly getting pruned. Stop Traffic Analyzer, delete the existing database, then restart it.

Code:
rm -rf /jffs/.sys/TrafficAnalyzer/*