What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thank you!

I happened to be reinstalling AMTM in the middle of the change (because of a big problem with dnscrypt); one moment Option 1 was install AB-Solution and the next Option 1 was install Diversion, which stopped me dead in my tracks totally baffled and unsure what to do until zi later came across this thread.

(I had to temporarily close OpenVPN server 2 on Port 443 so that I could install pixelserv-tls,)

Having run without AB-Solution for 2 days whilst I tried to sort my problem out, I felt extremely vulnerable seeing websites and several apps in their true colours.

A huge “thank you”.

I happened to be reinstalling AMTM in the middle of the change (because of a big problem with dnscrypt); one moment Option 1 was install AB-Solution and the next Option 1 was install Diversion, which stopped me dead in my tracks totally baffled and unsure what to do until zi later came across this thread.
I was hoping someone would care to look or even notice!

Thank You!!!
I did a clean install to a freshly formatted stick. Installation of Diversion and pixelserv-tls 2.1.1 was done quickly!!

EDIT: Donation Sent

Last edited:
I'm also using pixelserv-tls 2.1.3-test.4

Time to update and lets see how it goes.

Updated AMTM now in the pixel serv menu i'm going to use .4 restore back to a production version.

Now time for Diversion

Update

Everything is updated now and back up with pixelserv-tls 2.1.3-test.4

Last edited:
@thelonelycoder I noticed the release date.
So, coding and time traveling are two of your super powers!
Thank You!

Infos about Diversion - the Router Adblocker

Application Name: Diversion
Version: 4.0 (4.0)
Minor Version:
Installed Edition: Standard
Main Script Name: diversion
Release Date: October 25 2018

@thelonelycoder I noticed the release date.
So, coding and time traveling are two of your super powers!
Thank You!

Infos about Diversion - the Router Adblocker

Application Name: Diversion
Version: 4.0 (4.0)
Minor Version:
Installed Edition: Standard
Main Script Name: diversion
Release Date: October 25 2018
:rolleyes: That was my absolute deadline date for the release. Glad I made it before.

Installed and setup from scratch on my AC3100 on 384.7 alpha works great. Had to reinstall and setup dnscrypt though. Otherwise no worries at all.;):)

How do I set up pixelstats-tls via diversion? There is no option to change the pixelstats ip?
Edit.
Never mind. I got it. Need to update to diversion standard.

So far, my port to Diversion failed. Tried a fresh install which also fails.

It seems during fresh install, Diversion installer does not check for earlier port data. Is there any way I can reuse the failed port data and install Diversion 4.0?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

So far, my port to Diversion failed. Tried a fresh install which also fails.

It seems during fresh install, Diversion installer does not check for earlier port data. Is there any way I can reuse the failed port data and install Diversion 4.0?

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Sure. No problem.

Actually, save /opt/share/diversion to somewhere save if found.
The dnsmasq logs would be in /opt/var/log

From AMTM to Diversion then when exit. Didn’t go back to AMTM.
Should it go back? Just wondering.

Follow dnsmasq no longer have the option of just seeing what is blocked only.
Now showing unfiltered dnsmasq log. Can we have the show only blocked option?

Last edited:
Was there not plans to add a GUI in 4.0 or has that been scrapped or pushed back in the development cycle?

Updated to 4.0 with pixelserv-tls 2.1.1. No issues so far. Awesome work, as always!

So it appears the block lists have changed with this release? Glad to see the old list archived as custom on the upgrade, but any details on this change and which list is most comparable to the “shooter” list which was removed?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!