What's new
  • SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

You have an IPv4 and IPv6 entry for each blocked domain on that router, hence double the amount. It's slightly misleading in terms of "domains" blocked, but it's correct for your setup.
It's indeed misleading, they are the same domains for IPv4 and IPv6. I probably should prevent the double count.

You have an IPv4 and IPv6 entry for each blocked domain on that router, hence double the amount. It's slightly misleading in terms of "domains" blocked, but it's correct for your setup.
now it makes sence, but before I just reinstalled jffs partition, I had some other faults and I thought the problem is caused by something else

second thing I've noticed is
amtm command is listed when I press tab on router no 1 and it isn't on router no 2 but both launch script while typing full command
both run on 384.14_2 rt-ac86u
What's the output of this command for both routers:
Code:
which amtm

It's indeed misleading, they are the same domains for IPv4 and IPv6. I probably should prevent the double count.
whole file is double sized
Code:
toor@bajus:/tmp/home/root# ls -alh /opt/share/diversion/list/blockinglist
-rw-rw-rw-    1 toor     root       32.9M Jan 28 15:08 /opt/share/diversion/list/blockinglist

toor@jadzia:/tmp/home/root# ls -alh /opt/share/diversion/list/blockinglist
-rw-rw-rw-    1 toor     root       65.0M Jan 28 19:49 /opt/share/diversion/list/blockinglist

on first normal path
/opt/bin/amtm
on second nothing
Entware must be installed, or else Diversion would not be there.
Post the output of
Code:
find / -name *amtm*

Entware must be installed, or else Diversion would not be there.
Post the output of
Code:
find / -name *amtm*
entware is installed on both, anyway it is being installed during diversion installation
Code:
toor@bajus:/tmp/home/root# find / -name *amtm*
/tmp/mnt/uda0/entware/bin/amtm
/jffs/scripts/amtm
/jffs/addons/amtm
/jffs/addons/amtm/.amtm_theme

toor@jadzia:/tmp/home/root# find / -name *amtm*
/tmp/home/root/amtm
/jffs/scripts/amtm
/jffs/addons/amtm

entware is installed on both, anyway it is being installed during diversion installation
That's strange, post output of for both
Code:
which opkg

Signal is my preferred as well, but unfortunately almost everyone wants to use WhatsApp.

I feel your pain. I’d rather avoid Telegram entirely as well, but they just make it so easy to use, like the WhatsApp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now
Code:
ls /opt/bin/
Code:
toor@jadzia:/tmp/home/root# ls /opt/bin/
YazFi          diversion      islebe         localedef.new  pixelserv-tls  x3mRouting
ash            find           jq             netstat        sh             xargs
column         grep           locale.new     opkg           uiDivStats

toor@bajus:/tmp/home/root# ls /opt/bin
YazFi             connmon           firewall          jq                netstat           persist-tool      spdmerlin         x3mRouting
amtm              diversion         grep              locale.new        ntpmerlin         pixelserv-tls     uiDivStats        xargs
ash               dqtool            htop              localedef.new     opkg              scribe            uiScribe
column            find              islebe            loggen            pdbtool           sh                update-patterndb

Code:
toor@jadzia:/tmp/home/root# ls /opt/bin/
YazFi          diversion      islebe         localedef.new  pixelserv-tls  x3mRouting
ash            find           jq             netstat        sh             xargs
column         grep           locale.new     opkg           uiDivStats

toor@bajus:/tmp/home/root# ls /opt/bin
YazFi             connmon           firewall          jq                netstat           persist-tool      spdmerlin         x3mRouting
amtm              diversion         grep              locale.new        ntpmerlin         pixelserv-tls     uiDivStats        xargs
ash               dqtool            htop              localedef.new     opkg              scribe            uiScribe
column            find              islebe            loggen            pdbtool           sh                update-patterndb
Remove amtm with r on the router that does not have amtm in /opt. Then reinstall. It will not remove any third party scripts when doing that.

I feel your pain. I’d rather avoid Telegram entirely as well, but they just make it so easy to use, like the WhatsApp.

I'll consider Telegram the day they don't require my personal phone number.

I'll consider Telegram the day they don't require my personal phone number.

Now that we’ve take these right turns, I’m hoping this nudges us back on topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've pushed a Diversion update, no version change

What's new
- amtm compatibility.
- Moves the shared whitelist to /jffs/addons/shared-whitelists for Skynet compatibility.

Note, you also must update Skynet if installed to the latest version if not already done.
Restart Skynet after the update(s) for it to pick up the moved shared whitelist.

Use u to update Diversion.

Last edited:
For some reason pixelserv-tls can't find the generated domain certificates for blocked domains.

From Diversion menu choose 'ep' , 3 'manage pixelsrv-tls certificates', 1 'Purge pixelserv-tls domain certificates' & 1 to purge. See if that stops the messages
Thanks mate, I upgraded pixelserv and then did the purge. All seems good now

router crashed, rebooted with default settings... ought it be there any usefull logs on usb stick?
Not on the usb device but maybe in /jffs/syslog.log or /jffs/syslog.log-1

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!