What's new

Does it make sense to have AiProtection enabled?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Logi

I am an IT professional with a lot of security knowledge, I have the sense AiProtection only adds overhead, is it safe to disable it?

I am an IT professional with a lot of security knowledge, I have the sense AiProtection only adds overhead, is it safe to disable it?
Please use the site search feature if you haven't done so already. Discusing the pro's and con's of AiProtection has been done to death. For example:
More:
Bottom line, some use it some don't. Some use a layered approach.

Yes, you can disable it... it's optional. Is it safe to disable it... ask an IT pro with lots of security knowledge. :)

OE

Yes, you can disable it... it's optional. Is it safe to disable it... ask an IT pro with lots of security knowledge. :)

OE
This is to %€#&&% funny. It is, i know its ment to be funny. But iam just having this daily office feeling. With all the tech advisors and managers all knowing litlle to nothing. And then acting their way up.

The best defence is common sense, at home and work I I follow a simple policy of defence in depth, enabling AiProtectionPro is simple and has very little over head and may well protect you from that one attack you didn’t spot, to me makes sense to enable it and see how it performs for you.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!