What's new

Domain-based VPN routing script

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

johndoe85

@Ranger802004

Can you add number to this script when you update the policy rules?

It's annoying to have to type the policy name every time a change is made.

An option would be to process all the policys at once. But a number would definitely be very handy.

(I had to make a new thread since there are some stupid blocks on this forum that prohibites posts in threads older than 6 months. Great idea huh?) @thiggins

@Ranger802004

An option would be to process all the policys at once. But a number would definitely be very handy.

(I had to make a new thread since there are some stupid blocks on this forum that prohibites posts in threads older than 6 months. Great idea huh?) @thiggins
I second that...It's "lazy" but is simpler and faster :)

@Ranger802004

Post your request via GitHub issues on the repo and I will look into your request from there. Also you can always manually run the command to process all policies with the 2nd argument as “all”

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!