What's new

Download manager problems

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

spectron2k

New Around Here
I’ve been getting problems recently with download manager not working properly. Regularaly not connect until i remove the hard drive and replug it back in, not adding files to it, no information in settings, uninstalling totally etc. Does this sound like a firmware error or is it more likely a faulty hard drive? Thanks.

I’ve been getting problems recently with download manager not working properly. Regularaly not connect until i remove the hard drive and replug it back in, not adding files to it, no information in settings, uninstalling totally etc. Does this sound like a firmware error or is it more likely a faulty hard drive? Thanks.
Hi @spectron2k :)

Download Master is supported by ASUS as far as i know. ;)

But i do have the similar issues. Sometimes the USB Flash Drive vanishes completely and Download Master becomes unavailable. After a reboot of the Router, everything works fine again but only for a while.
I cannot explain or make any thing out for the start of those incidents.

But i do not think that it is the a faulty USB Flash Drive, because it is brand new, only a few days old and the issues were happening before the USB Drive while using a different SD Cards with an USB Adapter.

It is something else. :eek::mad: