What's new

Dual Wan GT-AC5300

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DarkSorrow

Regular Contributor
Does this currently work? If I combined 2 350/25 Cable connections would I get 700/50 on speedtests and on downloads? I've never used Dual WAN so I'm new to it.

Does this currently work? If I combined 2 350/25 Cable connections would I get 700/50 on speedtests and on downloads? I've never used Dual WAN so I'm new to it.

DUAL WAN will split connections across the different lines based on the ratio you define.

For example, a 1:1 ratio splits total connections by going back and forth between the two connections. A 2:1 connection puts two on the first connection, one on the second, and vice versa.

And in the Config menu - when you add the second WAN, you can configure it in the same manner as if you configured one WAN.

This helps when you have a large amount of clients seeking bandwidth, versus a situation where you would want one connection to be a 700/50.

You'll only see 350/25, and you can use your terminal to test each connection. I saw some guides on the forum here.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!