What's new

FreshJR QoS script w/bwdpi.app.db v. 2.172

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

is there a way to overwrite *so lib on a running system without flashing stock fw ?

Please read my previous list of steps.
I need flash with stock firmware to extract new bwdpi data, but now you don't need these.
All file are in my shared OneDrive. Modified FreshJR script, classification web page, firewall-restart script and "bwdpi" files (in zip format).
That's is all you need if you are using 384.17 firmware.

Best

Please read my previous list of steps.
I need flash with stock firmware to extract new bwdpi data, but now you don't need these.
All file are in my shared OneDrive. Modified FreshJR script, classification web page, firewall-restart script and "bwdpi" files (in zip format).
That's is all you need if you are using 384.17 firmware.

Best
ya i see but i can't overwrite libshn_pctrl.so in /tmp/bwdpi folder ....

is there a way to overwrite *so lib on a running system without flashing stock fw ?

Stes don't say these.

Copying is only some files

- Copy only files "bwdpi.*" to directory /tmp/bwdpi located un router filesystem

Best.

ya i see but i can't overwrite libshn_pctrl.so in /tmp/bwdpi folder ....
@Milan, I think you only need to copy those labeled "dwdpi" only! Ignore all other files.

Stes don't say these.

- Copy only files "bwdpi.*" to directory /tmp/bwdpi located un router filesystem

Best.
I backed up my original "bwdpi" files. What are the permssions for the "bwdpi" files, is it 644, 666 or 755?

Stes don't say these.

Best.

If you need original files in /tmp/bwdpi directory from Merlin firmware v384.17 I have these.
I will can upload to OneDrive shared space.

I am an old programmer (52 years) and at any step make a backup for rollback to previous step.

Best.

In console, you can see nvram variable with new category

ututo01@RT-AC5300-C590:/tmp/home/root# nvram show | grep bwdpi_app_rulelist
bwdpi_app_rulelist=9,20<8<4<0,5,6,15,17<4,13<13,24<1,3,14<7,10,11,21,23<game
size: 79617 bytes (51455 left)
ututo01@RT-AC5300-C590:/tmp/home/root#

If you see "<4,13" in this option new category was added to your system

In Classification page (http://router.asus.com/QoS_Stats.asp) can see in "pie" explanation at right new categories.
That is only visualization.

When download from my OneDrive "FressJR" script and copy to /jffs/script need replace original files.
Please remove ".txt" in FreshJR script and www_FreshJR_QoS_Stats.asp from downloaded files to replace original FreshJR files or backup originals if you want.
This extension added is only prevention.

Best

This is what I get
Code:
joescian@RT-AC5300-0680:/tmp/home/root# nvram show | grep bwdpi_app_rulelist
size: 81840 bytes (49232 left)
bwdpi_app_rulelist=9,20<4<13,24<1,3,14<7,10,11,21,23<0,5,6,15,17<8<<customize

Hi
For ututo01: this update is valid also for the rt-ac86u model ?
Other question: This is my firewall-start
admin@RT-AC86U-81D8:/jffs/scripts# cat firewall-start
#!/bin/sh
/jffs/scripts/FreshJR_QOS -start $1 &
sh /jffs/scripts/firewall start skynetloc=/tmp/mnt/SSD/skynet # Skynet
/jffs/scripts/YazFi runnow & # YazFi Guest Networks

Should I insert your command before this command : /jffs/scripts/FreshJR_QOS -start $1 & ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

I'm working in another modifications.
Information about connection speed in Mbps, from zero to top connection speed, not KB/s and MB/s constant switching
Top download and upload speed in this panel
And optimization type selected by user (Game, Work, Learn, Streaming, Web Surfing or File Transfer)
Optimization type selection are using Android/IoS app in most new version directly.
Also reorder of categories in QoS_Stats.asp page to reflect this new categories according to stock firmware 384.81902
Autoupdate bwdpi database and relauch of dcd program.
Script to include new services using legacy iptables mark method.
This apps not included at now in bwdpi database are: FB Rooms, Jitsi, Google Classrom, Adguard DNS, and old whatsapp versions for voice call and TP-Link Cameras in cloud.

Best

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!