What's new

[FS] Asus GT-AX11000 WiFi Router - WITH LOWER PRICES NOW

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

n9nu

Occasional Visitor
I have two Wifi routers and one switch I am selling as I do not need them anymore. All are in 100% working order & perfect physical shape.

[1] Asus GT-AX11000. It has the latest Metlin FW installed and comes with everything it originally came with. I purchased it from Asus directly and thus does not have the retail box....everything else is included...receipt as well.

[2] TP Link AX6000. It comes with the latest FW and has the retail box and all accessories w/ receipt.

[3] Netgear ProSafe 16 Port Gigabit Switch v2.0. Model # GS116. It's in perfect condition and was never used. I verified it works as it should. No POE. Unmanaged.

I have too much on hand here and I need to part waves with a lot of it.

I always allow returns [except when specified in the pricing list] within seven (7) receiving it.

Asus GT-AX11000 = $245.00 - 100% guaranteed to be in perfect shape & operation.

TP-Link Archer AX6000 = $145.00 - 100% guaranteed to be in perfect shape & operation.

Netgear 16 port GS116 Gbit Switch = $55.00 - 100% guaranteed to be in perfect shape & operation.

Each item includes all shipping materials, accessories & receipt unless mentioned in the above item description.

Payment via PayPal or via GOLD 🤔

Tim
ARS N9NU

Heatware: n9nu
DSL Reports: n9nu

Pictures available if requested.

Tnx

Last edited: