What's new

FS: TP-Link Archer AX6000 (new) V2. 6

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

n9nu

Occasional Visitor
Hi

I have a new TP-Link Archer AX6000 AIO WiFi router. I purchased it via Amazon using credit card points however I recently upgraded my Inet service to a symmetrical 5Gbit FTTH service and decided to use one of my Linux box's with Zentynal or ClearOS to handle all routing, gateway, firewall, etc.

I hooked it up and it ran for about 2 hours before I received the call stating I would get the new service the following day. Whoa! I never had a next day install :).

With the new connection I got the opportunity to do things as I did several years back after moving to my current QTH.

TP-Link AX6000 WiFi 6 Router(Archer AX6000) -802.11ax Wireless 8-Stream Gaming Router, 2.5G WAN, 8 Gigabit LAN Ports, MU-MIMO, 1.8GHz Quad-Core CPU.

TP-Link AX6000 Router Full Info

Payment via my business PayPal account - PM for email addy on PP account.

Sells new for: $235.00 on Amazon.

Reselling for: $175 - includes USPS Priority shipping to CONUS. You may return it within 5 days of receiving it if your not happy at your insured expense. SAME price as a refurbished unit

Thx for looking.

Tim Dickerson, CEM
ARS: N9NU

1000001036.jpg
1000001039.jpg

Last edited:
Refurbished.... I actually forgot to look to see if they were selling em like that. Whoops.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!