What's new

GT-AX6000 is EOL?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Checking ..

The NetGear RAXE500 received firmware in Jan 2023 and the latest Dec 2023..
Linksys MR7500 received update Oct 2022 and the latest Mar 2023

So ASUS is now compliant with its home competition lol.

What can't you do with the pathetic GT-AX6000 with actual firmware? Or with Merlin's one? For 200€ is the best I can find with that specs

I've quite happily got one in use. Paid $230 last summer.

Especially when they were available "pre-production" for ~$100, though even now @ $160 (shipped, here at least), the GL-Inet Flint 2 is a different architecture model equivalently "spec'd", though it has like 8 GB internal storage vs whatever-substantially-less the GT has. The Flint 2 runs, basically, OpenWRT with some skinning on top. Evidently there've been some teething pains via GL-Inet's forum, but, also with /some/ work involved, it seems quite liked on the OpenWRT forum.

Might be somewhat extravagant, but I might be talking myself into a new toy...

I received beta software GT-AX6000_9.0.0.6_102_33874 from Asus.

Anyone interested?

I received beta software GT-AX6000_9.0.0.6_102_33874 from Asus.

Anyone interested?
At least me: YES!
But please, be careful in terms of beta, leaks and other things. Also I'll appreciate if you can describe the exact reason and, if you have, a changelog, just to know what they did.

Asus has allowed this version to be made public, but they are waiting for feedback on bugs. Unfortunately I don't have a changelog.

This is a beta version, use at your own risk

Pleas use this thread to download and report bugs

Last edited:
Right..in all this time someone has to be beta testing or test. Bugs would be reported through the feedback page?

Right..in all this time someone has to be beta testing or test. Bugs would be reported through the feedback page?
use feedback page from riuter GUI

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!