What's new

YazFi How do you access a YazFi diagnostic file?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JTnola

Regular Contributor
This is probably a simple question, but …

how do you access the YazFi diagnostic file? I see where to create one, and the pass phrase it provides, … but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to open/access it.

(Annnnndddd……… I want to access it because any time I set “client isolation” to YES w/ YazFi enabled —AND/OR— set “access intranet” to DISABLE in “guest network” … all of a sudden (?) there’s no internet connectivity on those guest networks. ……..And I don’t know why.)

THANKS!!

Code:
 /usr/sbin/openssl enc -aes-256-cbc -k "$1" -d -in "YazFi.tar.gz.enc" -out "YazFi.tar.gz"

Replace $1 with the passphrase. This will decrypt the file to a tar
THANK YOU — I’m sure I’ll be back later with the actual problem, now that I can (presumably/pretend to) locate it LOL

This is probably a simple question, but …

how do you access the YazFi diagnostic file? I see where to create one, and the pass phrase it provides, … but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to open/access it.

(Annnnndddd……… I want to access it because any time I set “client isolation” to YES w/ YazFi enabled —AND/OR— set “access intranet” to DISABLE in “guest network” … all of a sudden (?) there’s no internet connectivity on those guest networks. ……..And I don’t know why.)

THANKS!!
Same symptoms here from the first day I installed it.
No clue about what's the problem

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!