What's new

Wireguard How to get NordVPN working on WG.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

muffintastic

Hello.

I wonder if someone with some experience can help.. Since upgrading to the latest FW on 86U I've noticed two new entries in the VPN section. How can I get it to work with NordVPN since I'm currently using the OPVN alt already built in.

Many thanks!

Hello.

I wonder if someone with some experience can help.. Since upgrading to the latest FW on 86U I've noticed two new entries in the VPN section. How can I get it to work with NordVPN since I'm currently using the OPVN alt already built in.

Many thanks!
Hi, I’m still using 386.5_2. I think wireguard is not supported yet even though wireguard kernel module is embedded in the firmware. However, you can run it with wireguard session manager addons. It is continuously updated with new features and recently Martineau added GUI as well.

In order to get NordLynx configuration, I follow the guide here. A bit troublesome but can be done by spin up a ubuntu virtual machine.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!