What's new

Diversion not working with mesh nodes

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jambogabe

New Around Here
Hello,
Using merlin wrt in an Asus AX86U-Pro as the router. Two nodes (AC86U and AC68U) are connected via ethernet backhaul as AIMesh nodes. Diversion is installed on the router.

Ad filtering works while I'm connected to the router, but on the two nodes it does not work.

Any insights?

Thanks, Gabe

Hello,
Using merlin wrt in an Asus AX86U-Pro as the router. Two nodes (AC86U and AC68U) are connected via ethernet backhaul as AIMesh nodes. Diversion is installed on the router.

Ad filtering works while I'm connected to the router, but on the two nodes it does not work.

Any insights?

Thanks, Gabe
Check the browser to make sure it is not using DoH or DoT. Also enable DNS Director on the router set to router.

Check the browser to make sure it is not using DoH or DoT. Also enable DNS Director on the router set to router.
I was fail... Realized I had set up a manual DNS for my laptop I was using via the other access point so it was bypassing the router settings. Thanks.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!