What's new

internet not working on RT-AC66U after flashing with Merlin firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

RithNV

New Around Here
hello All,

This is my first post, although I have been an ardent follower of this forum.

After careful reading of instructions on the SNB forum, I flashed my router with RT-AC66U_378.56_2.trx version firmware. I had updated this to monitor the bandwidth and data usage on a each ip which is available on the Merlin version.

After couple of (almost two days) iterations, i was only able to set the different fields (although this was already using the existing values) but my internet is now not working even though it shows connected. I get the wireless connections but not the internet. It doesn't work either in the wired or wireless mode.My isp username and pwds are correct.

. Also, i used to use the stock version all this while and it used to work ok except for a few disconnections now and then.

I am attaching the screenshots of the router config.

I use a DLINK wireless modem and it works perfect standalone. when connected with the router, I switch the modem to Bridge mode and router to PPOE mode.

I am not sure what I am missing. Can any one of you please help me ?

Thanks,
Rith
asus network map.JPG
wan configs 1.JPG

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!