What's new

NETGEAR Nighthawk X6S; Adds MU-MIMO, Alexa Support

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Just use a camera like GOPRO . Even if so. Just use the Screen recorder in the pc which is used to test this.

Either works for members and new user's helps a lot in decide
Capturing video isn't the problem. It's the time it takes to edit and make the content worth watching

ok got it.

Hope you consider this when you can. As think it will have good views than your page. Though you get ad credits .

if orginal video's each 1k hits adds some revenue. Its worth your time. Many makes money. Though money is not motivation but for the time you spend on review''s itself will have great value and it keeps generating it.

The Netgear X6S is basically to make up for the fact that its predecessor, the X6 was underpowered anyway. And by that, I mean that it was unable to saturate the WAN pipe which is a problem if you have Gigabit broadband service. This was especially a problem since Comcast has been giving this router to customers for its Gigabit on coax service (which I have). I have been trying to figure out why I was not getting 900+ mb/sec performance on any speed test until I stopped assuming that this Netgear gaming router actually had decent routing performance. As it stands, the best it can do is 700 mb/sec and usually ends up being 500-600 mb/sec on average. How Comcast never tested this before giving it to their performance-minded customers is...well, just Comcastic.

Do you mean on lan to WAN traffic. So far r7000 & r7800 and top end x8 & x10 can reach close to 940mbps

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!