What's new

New Asus RT-87U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

What type of improvements did you get with those Super Power Supply antennae?

Adds a good bit of distance to my Wi-Fi in 5Ghz

The reviews for this on Amazon are devastating.

everyone will make other experiences
is very much on the buildings depending on amount

After enabling Apps Analysis, if you click on one of the clients listed below, it will expand to reveal a list of applications running on that client and accessing the net.

There's also some QoS-related settings available on this page (by dragging one of the colors on top of a client), but I have no idea how they work in relation to the Adaptive QoS settings you can do on the other page (where you can drag and drop traffic types to reorganize their priorities).

1. Sorry for quoting an old post, but do we now know whether device priority in Bandwidth Monitor works without also enabling Adaptive QoS or Traditional QoS?

It's odd to show instructions but not state which QoS method, if any, this applies to. For me, it seems to only affect Traditional QoS, which doesn't support NAT acceleration.

2. Also, does app analysis need be turned on in order for device priority to work properly in Bandwidth Monitor (step 4 from the link)? It seems as though the answer is no, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!