What's new

Skynet New Release 7.2.5

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

John Fitzgerald

Very Senior Member
Thanks for the update, @Adamm. Hope you're still dropping by from time to time, to at least see that your continous efforts and dedication to Skynet is much appreciated.

Anyone upgraded to this? I can't find a changelog.

There's no changelog available, as far as I can tell, but you can see which commits have been done on Github since the last updated. Just click on the commit numbers to see the changes.

The "changelog" is basically as follows:

Code:
v7.2.5

Remove opkg sqlite3 dependency
Chart.js v3.2.1

Changelog for Chart.js v3.2.1 is found here:

Nothing critical IMO

I'll be impressed if nothing breaks in the WebUI from the chartjs upgrade. I've been holding off updating as the v3 chartjs changes have been thick and fast

I'll be impressed if nothing breaks in the WebUI from the chartjs upgrade. I've been holding off updating as the v3 chartjs changes have been thick and fast

Looks like you weren't holding back for nothing:
ntpMerlin doesn't seem affected, spdMerlin apparently is.

So, is this upgrade a dud at this point, or does it work?

I did the update with no issues. Maybe holdoff til more folks provide additional info.

Are your graphs in spdMerlin still okay?

Is this updateable through amtm?

Is this updateable through amtm?

I assume it is. Option 2 in amtm, option 10 after Skynet menu shows.

I just ran firewall update (old habits, I guess)

In that case I'm wondering why only my graphs in spdMerlin are messed up. What should I do? Change view and revert to see if that fixes it? Reinstall spdMerlin?

I just found out that only the view for the "Last 24 hours" is messed up. The others are fine. Can someone verify, that make sure that I'm not actually losing my mind?

Correction: they're not OK. At least in my case. They might look okay at first glance, but something's wrong with the scale. See this example: min, max, average are of, the date below isn't as before for the 7 days view.

Screenshot_2021-05-11 spdMerlin.png