What's new

NUT UPS Support?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Michael Schemmer

Occasional Visitor
Hi there,

@RMerlin, thanks for all your hard work on this firmware over the past few years. I'm running a AC88U with 384.5-beta1 and pretty happy with the performance.

I see that the latest branch includes USB-HID support and specifically supports APC UPS'. Would it be possible to add the NUT drivers aswell, since they support quite a huge variety of UPS'
Check out https://networkupstools.org/index.html for info on the driver
If its too much of a mission could you point me in the right direction to create my own build or anyone who has done something along these lines?

Thanks again!

I was willing to enable the HID drivers because they are part of the kernel, and fairly small. However third party drivers are beyond the scope of this project. See if Entware might have them available.

I was willing to enable the HID drivers because they are part of the kernel, and fairly small. However third party drivers are beyond the scope of this project. See if Entware might have them available.
Ok thanks alot! Will look into it. Keep up the brilliant work!