What's new

periodically will not load sites links and in games. I always had have this problem. Anybody?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

thomas kolstø

New Around Here
I have problems on resolving a problem I encounter and was the main reason i wanted the best firmware with all udates and fixes. I am alone so it is just I that use wifi on my mobile. Often when i use fakebook or browser it will not load and is just spinning...and wifi is connected(i also check this when it is happening). So to solve it i have to turn off wifi and turn on 4g.and use that a few seconds and then back to wifi..then it is ok until next time it happen. And it happen more often on browser than fakebook. I also tried to check out other browsers but same result. Tried to search internett and xda but no sucsess....Does anybody know anything about this problem?
And maybe it is just the way things are. I also quite often have to restart my computer when youtube videos(often) or Netflix(only sometimes) wont play..just black screen in youtube websitescreen.

And your router model and exact firmware version is?
Do you run scripts on it?

And your router model and exact firmware version is?
Do you run scripts on it?
asus rt-ac66u (not B version) latest merl firmware( asus rt-ac66u asuswrt-merlin firmware 380.68.4)

From october. Scripts I have not used. I installed the new update and kept the settings that followed the firmware, because Merlin told me that this is a good sequrity setting. I have not activated anyting. And sorry for the thick letters it came when I pasted sentences in this post. It looks like I angry or something but I can not change it.. so for ppl that read...it is just pasted in and therefore the thick letters.

Last edited: