What's new

VPNMON POLL: Who is your preferred VPN provider?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Who is your preferred VPN provider?

• Total voters
AirVPN too, they are one of the few who offer port forwarding (what I need).
Got you down - and yes, that is one very unique aspect of AirVPN!

Another AirVPN user here. Their port forwarding support is excellent and the way it is implemented is quite unique. Overall, I have been pretty satisfied with AirVPN over the last few years.

Another AirVPN user here. Their port forwarding support is excellent and the way it is implemented is quite unique. Overall, I have been pretty satisfied with AirVPN over the last few years.
Got you. Agreed, and their ability to allow port forwarding is quite unique as well!

TorGuard also offers port forwarding.

Anyone use Mullvad?

I actually use hotspot shield, only because I got lucky and got a premium lifetime membership real cheap. It’s alright, personally others are better but since I’m not on a monthly/yearly subscription anymore I can’t complain.

Hope nobody is using "SuperVPN"... a free VPN, which incidentally just lost 360M user records online... not surprisingly, it seems to be a Chinese-owned VPN, which means that their government already had eyes on all this stuff anyways... "SuperVPN's breach includes a staggering amount of people's sensitive information, including email addresses, original IP address, geolocation records, unique users' identifiers, references to visited websites, and more."

Anyways, just sad. Make wise choices! ;)