What's new

[Release] Asuswrt-Merlin 380.61 is now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Thanks for the latest version. Updated the N66U, will upgrade the AC87U later on today. So far no problems with the N66U and I'm not having any issues with the NetworkMap as well. All connected devices are showing up with no problems, I'm currently using the latest version of Firefox (48.0).

Update: Got the AC87U flashed, settings updated, etc. Running good so far with no issues yet. Only been a couple of hours but I don't think any problems will arise on it.

Thank you Merlin for the fantastic work and keep up the excellent work! ASUS should hire you to work in their firmware dept! :cool:

Last edited:
Flashed on AC87u using IE (update was no possibile with Chrome).
WAN connection ("Automatic IP", the router is bridged to a VDSL modem) works, but in attach the wrong report.
I had Chrome issues too- turns out that when in incognito mode with all extensions disabled it works fine..

Thanks for all your hard work, Merlin. I'm planning to upgrade my N66R (on 380.59) this weekend. Hopefully there won't be any major issues (knock on wood).

So far so good for my RT-AC66U.
Network map is ok.
Just I wonder what green icon APP stand for....

app.jpg

Last edited:
When I make full screen on my browser(chrome), this happens. That part moving to the right. I was not sure if this happens in 380.61 Beta1/2 or not, but I just realize it on 380.61 stable version

No problem with Chrome browser here.

Yes.

Reboot > flash > reboot.

Thank you.

A question, can I get by without setting it to Factory Defaults and just upgrade on the existing 380.59? Also, when upgrading, do you unplug the USB drives, etc.?

Updated from Chrome on both AC66U and AC87U. Both working fine after a Factory Defaults reset. Network map ok on both.
Thanks alot for your hard work Merlin. You rock as always.

Thank you for your work, Merlin.

FYI, client list is still empty on N66U. Did a factory reset again with same results. Unable to manually assign DHCP, either. Pulldown menu will not populate. I can see MAC in the Wireless Log.

I also have an N66U and the client list and DHCP allocation menu's work fine. What browser are you using, I use MS Edge.

Yes.

Reboot > flash > reboot.

I had to do that, it wouldn't let me just straight up flash so I did a reboot then it allowed me to do the upgrade from .59 to .61

No problem with Chrome browser here.
It only happens to me when I zoom out a little bit. So I just zoom in, and no more problem.

Hi guys, what are the issues with the 66U? hope the model is still supported for at least a year o more longer., I have the Merlin 59, dont need to factory reset to go to 61?, thanks

I just 'bit the bullet' and flashed my 88U from .59 to .61 [using FF v48]

Bit early to tell, but running sweet thus far...Thanks Merlin

There is no link behing the label. It is clickable but nothing happen if you do it.
Staying with mousepointer does not show any textlablel. It's a misterious icon :)
It is clickable ... It will show you the iOs and Android QR codes to download the router...app

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!